Multivitamins for the whole family........ Zestlife Multivitamin Natural Health Supplements - taking Multivitamin supplements to prevent deficiency is an assured way to get an extensive breadth...READ MORE
First of all, what is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Zestlife's Alpha lipoic acid is a vitamin-like potent antioxidant, soluble in both fat and water it is sometimes referred to as the "universal antioxidant".It is manufactured in the body and is found in some foods, particularly yeast and liver. Zestlife Alpha Lipoic Acid or A.L.A is recognised as a powerful, dynamic antioxidant and dietary supplement.
How do alpha lipoic acid antioxidant supplements help benefit my health?
1. It helps to maintain and prevent oxidative damage of healthy cells that are related to environmental stress and ageing.
2. Supplementing with A.L.A can help in the rejuvenation of the body’s cells, helping support metabolic energy production and at the same time detoxing the liver.
3. Alpha Lipoic Acid is unique amongst antioxidants, with the ability to continue to remain active in fat lipid environments and water, giving protection to many areas of the body against the possibility of free radical damaging effects.
4. Zestlife Alpha Lipoic Acid tablets contain an average of 200mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid.
5. Alpha Lipoic Acid is an extremely popular health supplement with bodybuilders, actively encouraging the production of lean mass and eliminating fat stores.
6. Research suggests a.l.a has potential beneficial effects in the treatment of diabetes and HIV as well as a being a recognised weight loss supplement.
Zestlife uses only pure and natural ingredients, from GMP trusted sources.
We quality assure not only each batch, but each ingredient in that batch, ensuring you get only the highest quality product. There are many alpha lipoic acid benefits. See below the many alpha lipoic acid reviews.
How should I use alpha lipoic acid to supplement my health?
Simply take one Zestlife A.L.A tablet every day, with a meal.
Is alpha lipoic acid safe to use?
Before taking any natural nutritional supplements like alpha lipoic acid, medications, or products known as ‘diet pills’, you should always consult your doctor to ensure that they are right for you and that you will not experience any unwanted side effects.
Is alpha lipoic acid suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes! Zestlife alpha lipoic acid tablets are suitable for vegetarians and vegans as they are gelatin-free.
Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
Nutritional Information per 1 tablet:
Zestlife Alpha Lipoic Acid is in R and S form ( a 50/50 mixture of R-LA and S-LA)
Would not be without this supplement its a life saver!mary
I have used this product for years, it this has sustained my blood pressure at a reasonable level I used to have problems with HBP. Delivery is always prompt, No complaints with Zestlife.David
This appears to be improving my concentration and energy levels, I will try to respond with a further update in a few months.Lucinda
I am a diabetic and Alpha Lipoic Acid has helped to control my sugars, as well as being a great aid to exercise recovery.Jason
My husband is diabetic and suffers neuropathic pain in his feet. Our physician recommended he take alpha lipoic acid in tablet form, and he has for the last few months. He is now a confident walker again.Moira